1. Connect lights with USB connectors after designing patterns.
Combine lights with plastic corner connecors.
Connect lights with USB adapter and USB cable. Plug in outlet to confirm lights work well.
Stick double sided adhesive pad to the bottom of lights.
5. Clean glass or wall close to an outlet. Stick light to selected place.
6. Touch light to turn ON / OFF lights.
1. Please use good quality adapter, output 5V2A, or the lights would be out of control or not work.
2. Touch the middle of lights when controlling. When you redesign light patterns, you may need to pull out plug and plug in again to activate Touch Function.
3. Six lights per design is suggested.
4. Clean the wall before sticking the lights on it. When you do not want to use sticky pad, you can fix lights with connectors and hang them to a hook.
- Delivery included within 2-3 days of purchase