- 2003B High-Precision Personal Scales
- Not For Business Counting
- Donot leave any object on the scale when not in use.
- Make sure you stand in the center of the scale to avoid tipping.
- Balance your weight evenly on each foot to ensure proper weighing and to avoid errors.
- The scale's surface is made of tempered glass but can break if abused. Avoid dropping or impacting the scale.
- To clean, wipe scale surface with a clean dry cloth.
- The scales mechanism can be damaged if immersed in water.
- Reset the scale by removing the battery. Wait at least 10 seconds prior to replacing the battery to properly reset the scale.
- Delivery on the next day of the order